By using Dazzlr you acknowledge and agree that the company may, in its sole discretion, preserve or disclose your Content, as well as your information, such as email addresses, IP addresses, timestamps, and other user information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process; enforce these Terms; respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; respond to claims that contact information (for example phone number, street address) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment; protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the company its users or the general public.
- Information posted on Dazzlr is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in Mumbai, India. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers
- The Company collects and store two types of information about you:
- Personally identifiable information; and
- Non-personally identifiable information
- Personally identifiable information
- This includes information such as your name, address, photos, videos, mobile number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, location, etc.
- Personal skills, experience related information.
- Certain actions on your part like creating your profile or posting your requirement will result in the creation and storing of such personally identifiable information.
- Non-personally identifiable information
- This includes information such as geo-location of a browser or device that is used to access the Website/app,
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Dazzlr and Ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site)
- IP address of your server from where the Website/app is being accessed and standard web log information
- URLs visited prior to the Website, or URLs visited after visits to the Website, device types, browser types, or device specific identifiers such as the operating system used by you, your Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks
- IMEI number
- All the content/information regarding the profiles and requirements are stored in our database, even after deletion
- provide our services
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- improve our products and services
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates
- provide you with personalized email/notifications about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the app according to your interests.
- encourage safe use and enforce our policies
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information
- It is made clear that only the company shall have the exclusive authority to disable your account, either in event of violation of the terms on your part, or as per your reasonable request.
- Please note that even after your account is disabled some Search engines will still show your page in their index.
- The information and contents provided and uploaded by the user on DAZZLR shall be sent by us to the other users, partners and service providers, who shall have all the rights to access such information and contents
- The Company may share your non-personally identifiable information with various third parties, including affiliates, advertisers, vendors, partners and services providers
- Our app may contain links to other apps of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other app.
- Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
- You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the app in question.
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the app, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the address firstname.lastname@example.org We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We collect information in relation to the registered users, therefore only registered users of our app shall have rights to access information and Dazzlr may not have any control over how users use the information.
- When you add an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy settings, but your agreement with that application will control how the application can use the content and information you share.
- When you delete content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- Dazzlr may change, suspend or discontinue any or all of the Services or any Content for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature or part of the Content at its sole discretion on notice to you where same relates to Premium Services. Dazzlr may also impose limits on all or any of the Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
- The users can access only their own account and profiles, after being registered with us in order to access the information that is posted to the app. All Users agree that any registration information you give to us will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the Platform only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and Conditions of Use and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the India).
- Login details – we will store the User's access details so that when a registered User logs in and accesses the Platform we may offer the User the option to sync their contacts from a third party. We will ask the User to consent to having their contacts synced and the user can opt out of giving third parties their consent.
- Dazzlr reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any account for any reason and to suspend or ban any User account for any reason.
- You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. All such information is referred to above as the "Content".
- You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the search facility, including but not limited to User Profiles, advertisements in the Services and sponsored Content within the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that Content (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by DAZZLR or by the owners of that Content, in a separate agreement.
- You understand that by using the Platform you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Platform at your own risk.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Platform and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) by doing so.
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on the Platform that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- You agree that nothing in the Terms and Conditions of Use gives you a right to use any of Dazzlr trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal information) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our company.
Your personal information is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, the nature of the Internet is such that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet.
Care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained on this App. However, we do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information contained on this App.